Working at CellPoint Mobile: Our Culture And Operations
CellPoint Mobile seeks team members who thrive on executing with autonomy and authority in their respective functions, and who are committed to helping our global and large regional travel brands service their travelers better.
Our client-first culture operates as a “Team of Teams,” where we focus on doing the right thing in an environment of collaboration, trust and respect.Our execution framework is designed for growth and resilience. Our company grew 50% in 2016 and will grow 75% in 2017.
CellPoint Mobile operates at the intersection of mobile payments, mobile technology, mobile innovation and commerce, and our clients are the world's airlines, transportation firms and travel companies. For them, we create, support and integrate mobile-first commerce and payment solutions that help travelers manage their travel payments and interactions directly from their digital devices. Our objective is to empower our travel merchants to turn every traveler interaction into a meaningful and profitable transaction.
Why work at CellPoint Mobile?
- It's exciting: We are a client-first company, and we provide disruptive mobile technologies and solutions to the airline and travel industries as they undergo rapid, profound change.
- We're on the cutting edge. We work with some of the biggest names in mobile payment technology and innovation: Google, PayPal, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, WeChat, Alipay and others.
- We do things differently. There is no hierarchical org chart. In our functional structure, every team member enjoys high levels of autonomy, authority and responsibility – and the accountability that accompanies all three.
- We're international and flexible. With offices in six countries, you'll have opportunities for travel and hands-on client-facing interactions. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, based on experience and qualifications, and our employees enjoy flexible working conditions. We hire team members for specific roles, and we look for leaders who understand our vision, values and commitment to a client-first culture.
- We're poised for growth. Because mobile commerce is growing exponentially as it evolves, we remain flexible, resilient and ready for change and the growth opportunities that follow it.
- Everyone is part of the team. We provide all employees full transparency into company strategic objectives, operations and programs. If everyone understands the company's mission and culture, everyone is poised for success.
If you're interested in being part of the future of mobile payments and the mobile travel economy, reach out today and learn how you can join one of the fastest-growing travel technology companies today. Click on each hyper-linked position below to download the accompanying job description.
We are currently recruiting for key roles in these regions: